Search our website:
The Planning Board meets 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm at the town offices.
*Please Note - A pre-application meeting with zoning enforcement official is required.
The Planning Board consists of 7 members (Plus 1 alternate) appointed by the Town Board.
Current Planning Board are:
- John Bartow (Chairman)
- John Whittel
- Nancy Padula
- Jeffrey Buckley
- Meg Stevens
- James Marsicano
- Bernadette VanDeinse-Perez
- Jim Frey, Alternate
The purpose of the Planning Board is to:
- Assure that the development within the Town is consistent with the Land Use Plan.
- Conduct site plan reviews as required by the Town Zoning and Codes
- Review subdivision requests as required by the Town Subdivision Code
- Make recommendations to the Zoning Board of Appeals when requested as part of the variance appeal process
Planning Board Applications