Search our website:
Please call Animal Control if you have any complaints. If the Animal Control Officer is unavailable please contact the Saratoga County Sheriff's Department for assistance at 518-885-6761. If it is an emergency please dial 911.
For injured wildlife please contact North Country Wildlife (518) 964-6740.
For bats please contact the Saratoga County Department of Public Health (518) 584-7460.
Due to State Rules & Regulations the Animal Control Officer does not handle cats or wild life.
Dog licenses will continue to be issued by the Town Clerk at 518-885-9220 ext. 110.
You are now able to renew your dog license online. Just CLICK HERE and follow the instructions. You will need to know the license number and last name to access the information. If the rabies certificate needs to be updated, you will not be able to renew online until the information has been updated in the office. Call the office at 518-885-9220 x110 for instructions on updating or email a copy of the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensuring that pets are appropriately licensed and that shots are current
- Guarding the public against animals running at large
- Working proactively to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Educating the public about the spaying and neutering of pets
- Enforcing all relevant sections of the New York State Agriculture and Markets Law
- $20.50 if your dog has not been spayed or neutered
- $13.50 if they have been spayed or neutered